HIRING A SPACE
We hope to make the process of hiring of spaces and equipment as quick and easy as possible. To help us achieve this aim, please follow the steps below.
- Decide which space(s) and equipment you are interested in hiring.
- Check the rough availability for the dates you have in mind, consulting the building use diary.
- See if you like our prices via our standard rates page.
- Read our application form, including the conditions of hiring church premises and rules & regulations for hiring church premises.
- Get in touch with our Facilities Manager and apply using our application form.
- Wait to hear back from us to see if your application has been successful.
- If successful, attend the induction process ahead of the booking(s).
- We will try to answer any questions regarding potential hiring applications as soon as possible.
- Priority is given to activities related to St Columba's URC. However, we try to work around booked-in paying hirers where possible.
- St Columba's URC reserves the right to refuse any request without explanation.
- For enquiries regarding the potential use of the property as a filming location then please contact our Facilities Manager.
DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID-19 SITUATION, OUR PREMISES ARE CURRENTLY NOT FOR HIRE.