RESOURCING OUR MISSION
There are many facets to running a church & helping it to achieve its mission. Effectively & efficiently resourcing this activity is therefore very important to us.
It costs us circa £100,000 per year to run our church. This excludes any major projects that we might decide to take on, whether that be related to our ministry or our building. And we would love to be able to do more!
- Improving the Audio Visual capabilities of the church sanctuary.
- Employing a dedicated student/youth worker.
- Roof maintenance & repair.
How you can help
- Donating money.
- Claiming Gift Aid on donations (UK taxpayers only).
- Donating time and effort.
How to donate
- Regular & recurring donations can be set-up via your bank account. Our sort code is 40-52-40; our account number is 00017274. A standing order form instruction form is also available.
- If your employer offers payroll giving, you can set up donations for us. We are UK registered charity, number 1162065 (St Columba's Oxford United Reformed Charity).
- One-off donations can be made with credit/debit cards and PayPal via our CAF Donate page.
- You can donate by cheque - payable to "St Columba's Oxford United Reformed Charity" - handed to one of our Church Treasurers or sent to the church postal address FAO "Church Treasurer".